Listen to Sue on The QB Docs Podcast.
From podcast’s website:
Today on The QB Docs podcast, we bring on Sue Falsone to talk performance centered around the quarterback position! Sue was the first woman to become Head Athletic Trainer for Men’s professional sports and has also spent her career working with elite athletes at EXOS as a Physical Therapist. Sue also has recently published a book called Bridging the Gap From Rehab to Performance and we get a chance to dive into her brain on today’s episode! Topics discussed today include:
- How your big toe can correlate to shoulder injury and the importance of this concept.
- What great throwers do that good throwers can’t.
- Sue’s practice and what she emphasis now with her athletes that she overlooked earlier in her career.
- The idea behind writing her book and the impact it has on each facet for the individual athlete.
- What parents should do for young athletes to help them succeed.
- Sue’s idea about social media and the impact on young athletes.