Our nation is in the middle of major healthcare reform. As clinicians, we must examine and treat in the most efficient and effective way possible.
We must maximize our educational opportunities from both a time and financial standpoint. Sometimes, you simply cannot get away from the clinic. Or, you need someone to see your space, see your practice, and offer a critical eye from an outside perspective.
Bring Sue to your clinic for custom consulting based on the needs of your practice. This could include:
- Customized evaluation and education on best practices for seamless integration of strength coaches, physical therapists, athletic trainers, doctors, and sport coaches
- Legal and ethical business practices as it relates to setting up a PT clinic within a wellness facility, or a wellness facility within a PT clinic
- Assist in the research and development of your outreach programs to improve the lives of local athletes in your community
- Assist teams and organizations in creating a comprehensive, integrated medical staff with a unifying philosophy
Your body hurts, you're worn down and you need help. You need someone who is going to look at you as a whole person, someone who has your best interest in mind. You need someone you can trust to create a plan and help you execute it so you can feel your best and perform at your best.
Sue is an independent practitioner working in YOUR best interest to keep YOU on the field. She is available to travel nationally and internationally depending on availability. She has worked with the top ranked athletes in professional and Olympic Sport including MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA, MLS, PGA, and WTA.
Sue is highly trained in the following:
- Comprehensive evaluation of the athletes' body providing an overall assessment of needs and treatment possibilities
- Movement dysfunction and optimization of movement skill
- Board Certified in Sports Physical Therapy by the APTA
- Dry Needling
- Visceral Manipulation (VM)
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS)
- Instrumented Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Orthopedic mobilization and manipulation of the body (International Academy of Orthopedic Medicine trained)
- Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist in Spine (COMT)
- Aquatic therapy as it relates to athlete rehabilitation and performance
- Fascial Manipulation
- Yoga (200 hour teacher training)